Generative AI is changing the way people work. It’s a system capable of generating content or data like images, text, music, and other media in response to a single word or phrase prompt. Teams are using generative AI to help tackle repetitive, mundane tasks such as responding to emails, creating graphics or images, drafting articles, and creating presentations— among many other things.
Companies are beginning to accept and adopt AI into their workflows to improve efficiency and increase output. In fact, 95% of American managers said that their teams have already started using AI tools, and have used AI-generated content for work-related assets. But like any new technology, AI can be overwhelming if you don’t know where to start.
Beautiful.ai’s DesignerBot can generate entire AI presentations, or single slides, with a single text prompt. What you enter as a prompt will depend on your end goal, and there’s no right or wrong answer. But if you’re stumped, we’ve compiled a list to help spark your own ideas.
Here are 25 creative topics for your next AI presentation.
1. Make a deck of user personas for a <business category> located in <insert location>. Potential interests: <insert potential user interests>. Potential pain points: <insert pain points>.
2. Create a presentation of keywords related to this topic: <insert topic>.
3. Make a deck of go-to market strategies for <insert business type> with a target audience of <insert audience>.
4. Create a presentation to make a list of potential search queries a user might enter to find information on this topic: <insert topic>.
5. Create a presentation of potential questions a user might have about this topic: <insert topic>.
6. Create a draft of an influencer media kit presentation for an influencer in the fashion industry with slides to enter demographic information and a rate sheet.
7. Generate a deck giving the top 5 social media trends and why.
8. Compare and contrast the best easy no code website software companies in 2023.
9. Draft a deck that covers the best subject lines to use for an online webinar in the tech industry.
10. Create a presentation on the top 10 benefits of working from home and how it increases productivity amongst employees. Use current data and articles to back it up.
11. Draft a deck that includes a press release for the city of <insert city name> announcing a new protocol for <insert topic>.
12. I have a new yoga studio and would like to make a presentation to new employees on the rules of the studio.
13. Create a presentation with step-by-step instructions on how to start a new business from scratch.
14. What are the top performing TikTok trends and how can I apply them to my <insert industry> company.
15. Create a presentation and classify the following keyword list in groups based on their search intent, whether commercial, transactional or informational: <insert list of keywords>.
16. Create a presentation of the top 10 design companies in San Francisco, CA and compare them.
17. What are the top 10 slides I should include in an investor pitch deck for a <insert company type>.
18. Create a marketing strategy presentation for a new <insert product/technology> startup.
19. Create a competitors analysis presentation of the top 10 <insert product/service> companies in 2023.
20. Design a creative brief for a <new product/service> in <insert industry> to use in a marketing plan.
21. A product growth presentation for a b2b SaaS <insert product/technology> company.
22. I'd like to create a deck that would be presented to investors about a new <insert product/technology> app that is geared towards <audience>. It will be focused on <insert differentiator>.
23. Draft an onboarding presentation for a new employee in the sales department of <insert company>.
24. Create a sales pitch for a <insert product/service> company targeting small to medium sized businesses with the need for <insert use case>.
25. What are the top 10 generative AI software companies in 2023 and how much do each of them cost?